Our pediatric nurses
The birth of a child usually brings extreme joy and happiness, but is also associated with many questions and often uncertainties. We, the pediatric nurses of Döbling Private Hospital, strive to aid our expectant mothers and fathers with advice and practical support while adapting to the uniqueness of each laboring woman as much as possible and promoting their independence.
It all begins with the option of prenatal classes, which every expectant mother and father are welcome to attend.
This is a great way to get to know our nurses during pregnancy and learn more about the work at our facility.
We invite you to a tour of the obstetrical facilities either by individual appointment or during our evening seminars.
It is especially important to us...
- to advise and support our expectant mothers in a way that promotes confidence in their own abilities.
- to give our expectant mothers a feeling of safety and security.
- to plan and shape our care in a way that considers the life activities and needs of the expectant mothers and pays attention to their individual condition.
- to work together with the expectant mother's midwife and gynecologist in such a way that utmost support is guaranteed. Our goal is to alleviate any fears and uncertainties of the mother along with her midwife.
- to educate fathers, relatives and friends, if desired, and incorporate them into the care process.
Even after discharge from our private hospital, we are available for any questions you may have relating to care, breastfeeding, nutrition or the new family situation.
We make sure...
- that our staff look after you and your child in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge.
- that our expectant mothers receive dedicated, professional care through continuous education and training of our employees. All of our employees have completed midwifery training including the following: basic nursing training and breastfeeding counseling, resuscitation course for newborns and adults, emergency training in the delivery room area, basic stimulation during care and baby massage.
Meet our pediatric nurses: